31 May 2010

30 days of muzwak: days 16-19

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
I'm skipping this one because I shamelessly claim all my secret shame songs. Mandy Moore, Journey, Heart, Cher, etc., I'm talking about you.

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
As an MRT/FX child, this doesn't apply to me anymore. Unless you want me to start waxing poetic (not) about YES FM.

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
Again, this doesn't apply to me anymore because I hardly listen to the radio. No. I have my own radio now. (Heaven bless my ipod. May you never crash and burn.)

day 19 - a song from your favorite album
Make that one of my favorite albums. (How can you just have ONE favorite album? That's insane.)

My copy of Sarah McLachlan's Fumbling Towards Ecstasy had a huge scratch on it, making it skip during this song. Here's a beautiful live performance by Sarah and Paula Cole. I heart this version.



2 comments:

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

CAMILLE! Wow that is an amazing version of Elsewhere! Never heard that one! Love how Sarah and Paula's (naks first-name basis) voices go together so well. I got goosebumps! How cool too that Paula included Sarah in her acknowledgments in her first album... :)

cyberlaundry said...

MIA! Paula totally sang this song within an inch of its life! And I love the fact that Sarah let her, you know? Hindi yung, "Hindi. Ako ang star dito." Marunong siya mag-share.