19 May 2010

30 days of muzwak: day 7: a song that reminds you of a certain event

We would walk to somebody's house after school to practice. Sometimes we'd get lucky and classmates would let us hitch.

We'd take a break between dances and the boys would fiddle with their guitars, and this is one of the songs they liked to play. Sometimes when I hear this song I can see us Foxy Ladies with our nene shorts and Coleman jugs, sitting on the grass.


5 comments:

Tibibord said...

What did you practice again? :D

Kulot's got spirit, yes she do! Kulot's got spirit, how 'bout you?

kaye said...

oh wow Candlebox. I totally forgot about Candlebox!

(am seriously considering doing this. I have a whole list. but i'm still not sold. hahaha! sooo hard!!)

cyberlaundry said...

T: "Turn on the radio, what do you hear? 25 cheerleaders doing a cheer!" :D

K: Do it do it do it. I actually make drafts, because my sked gets wonky sometimes and parang you need to really think about it. Do it do it do it I wanna see!

Tibibord said...

C: I think you're the only ex-"inspiration leader" I know personally.

K: What C said.

cyberlaundry said...

T: Cybs was an "inspiration" leader, too. So now you know at least two.