16 May 2010

30 days of muzwak: day 4: a song that makes you sad



I am covered in skin
No one gets to come in
Pull me out from inside
I am ready I am ready I am ready
I am fine


Second place goes to Beth Orton, because until now I can jump back to that place in time when I was crying my eyes out while driving down the C-5 to go to GamePlan and this song was playing on the stereo. It was a very drama queen moment. Truth be told Beth should probably get the top spot, but I guess my insides don't want to give that moment a medal.

I couldn't find a nice live version of Don't Need a Reason, so here's a fanvid (is that the right techie term?) instead. It doesn't hurt that it's Papa Nic.

we only hurt the ones we love
we don't need a reason
we only give what we think we deserve
and that's something to believe in

2 comments:

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

Camille, have you heard Natalie Walker's version of Colorblind?

cyberlaundry said...

I just youtube-d it now! Nice din, ah! I think I'll Google this woman now... ;P