...Ako slight nabuang sa British accent ni Lloyd Simcoe. Siguro kung araw at gabi ko marinig yung boses na iyon hindi na ako makaka-function properly...
I haven't seen everything! I see some eps here and there because hot John Cho is hot, but then I saw the "Better Angels" episode and he offered to "take one for the team" and then THUD.
love flash forward. its a pity it wasn't picked up and cancelled on its first season, when at least it could have been worth around two or three at best. i was done in a week, left wanting more...
anywho - yup mark benford pulls off the vest, the badge, the side arm and magazines - he really soaked this up big time and blew the role out of the water. how i wish we could get an epilogue about the final seconds, just to see what happened to them...
7 comments:
I CONCUR. Never even found him pogi. Like... ever. Damn.
DIBA??? And even when we thought he was gay (hindi pala; ay basta he's married), feel pa rin namin dahil G-Man na siya. Kaloka!
Naman. Kinarir ko rin ang Flashforward kagabi but am a John Cho gal.
y-slaybelle
SLAYBELLE! Ate and I marathoned it. Sayang siya! Have you seen this funny picture? Hehehe
http://scifiwire.com/assets_c/2009/10/FlashForward_Lost_Venn-25132.php
...Ako slight nabuang sa British accent ni Lloyd Simcoe. Siguro kung araw at gabi ko marinig yung boses na iyon hindi na ako makaka-function properly...
I haven't seen everything! I see some eps here and there because hot John Cho is hot, but then I saw the "Better Angels" episode and he offered to "take one for the team" and then THUD.
Only saw until March 15, 2010.
y-slaybelle
love flash forward. its a pity it wasn't picked up and cancelled on its first season, when at least it could have been worth around two or three at best. i was done in a week, left wanting more...
anywho - yup mark benford pulls off the vest, the badge, the side arm and magazines - he really soaked this up big time and blew the role out of the water. how i wish we could get an epilogue about the final seconds, just to see what happened to them...
Post a Comment