10 June 2010

30 days of muzwak: day 29: a song from your childhood

Without a DOUBT this is THE song of my childhood.

The fact that it's on youtube is so winner. Winner! Winner!

And this one is on youtube din! I love it. I love it.

Obviously I cannot contain my joy. I love it!

4 comments:

GG said...

Sister, what about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmVd9F1fW00

It's not how I remembered it though. My memory must be going...

cyberlaundry said...

Hahaha! Magkapatid nga kayo ni Cybs. When I told her about this entry she youtube-d Letter B kaagad :)

kaye said...

OMIGOD i love the pinball song too!! That was my most favourite part of sesame street. And I didn't even know it was Pointer Sisters until today!

And that grocery list segment? I REMEMBER THAT! I remember that I TOTALLY LOVED THAT! Yahoo! Thanks for posting!

There's just one more favorite episode that I can't find yet - it's the one where ernie are trying to sleep and ernie goes to get a drink of water. i've found na all the other versions of ernie-trying-to-sleep except for that one! haha

cyberlaundry said...

KAYE!!! Another wonderful surprise coinky-dink :) I love the 1-12 song (syempre that's what we call it). And memorize ko din si a loaf of bread! At nung nag-research lang ako for 30 days of music saka ko lang nalaman na Pointer Sisters siya!

I don't remember that drink of water one though!