This wrist is
a) making me think I'm crazy, because the pain comes and
goes; but I know something's really wrong because I can't even do a push up or
down/up/any kind of dog
b) making me think I'm crazy for admiring my mom's veiny
hands when I was younger; had I known what those veins FELT like!
c) making my left wrist hurt na rin! CURSES!
The house now looks like it belongs to a serial killer who
likes to chop up bodies because there are rubber gloves everywhere--utility
room, kitchen sink, labada banyo. Kulang nalang huge sheets of plastic ;)
The doctor says it's synovitis. I've ditched the wrist brace
and can now type (but not for too long). Everyday stuff I took for granted
(opening doors and faucets, putting my clothes on) are now easier to do, but
again, the pain comes and goes. Once our latest major project is done
(something I worked on is going to RUSSIA! Russia!) I'm hoping to visit an old
Chinaman in Manila
who, according to Dad's friend, has performed miracles on other malfunctional
humans such as yours truly. ABANGAN!
If I were REALLY honest with myself, I would ask the
following to testify under oath that they were not responsible for the state of
my wrists:
a) The heavy clasp of my Nine West bag (NO!!)
b) My beloved Kindle (double NO!!)
I plead the 5th!
2 comments:
Wikipediaed synovitis. Couldn't help but wince. Sending good vibes.
Leo! Thanks for the good vibes. Sana mawala na ito. Am getting fat from not working out or cooking stuff healthier than takeout.
Sharwin said he got to see you when he was in Baguio. Am glad! Buti pa siya. HUG!!
Post a Comment