After that horrible "How old are you?" hirit by a then-possible client (now officially a client, huzzah!), Da Boss and I have been trying to level up outfit-wise.
I bought a pair of pumps (!) and a top and left them in the office to break in case of emergency.
I took them out for a spin today.
Comments, suggestions and violent reactions are most welcome. I feel like a dorky kid playing dress-up and need all the help I can get ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Pumps??? What has the world come to? Heehee ;-)
Seriously though, those heels look fierce in that left photo.
Love the top!
sneaks forever! hehe. but you look nice in pumps :)- agay (forever tamad to sign in)
Mia - I know, right?? Ten minutes pa lang ang sakit na ng paa ko! I don't know how Teeny does it!!!
Agay - ...Kaya I always have baon REAL shoes, hahaha! Faker ;) Hugs to the little one, he's getting so malaman na!!
Post a Comment