I held her and she didn't break!
But hot damn, that wiggly neck is all kinds of freaky. And don't get me started on putting her back, or putting her down. Shudder.
The first time I held her I was so tense! At parang pabigat siya ng pabigat.
Mommies of the world, saludo ako sa inyo.
04 June 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Very nice photo. Glimpse of the future if I ever saw one.
Love this!
"Dont. Drop. The Package." - winner!
Leo - Hahaha! Am not so sure about that. Call me when my niece starts running around and crying and asking a million questions ;)
Mia - Hihihi. Naisip ko si Nicolas Cage sa Con Air. Put the bunneh back in the box!
I love this photo!!! :)
Thanks, Kaye! She's 9 pounds na! 3 pounds in less than a month! I see now why most mothers have awesome arms, hahaha! Glad to know you had a great US vacation!
Post a Comment