I will say it here.
Is Hemingway right? Is it really better to "write drunk; edit sober"? Because I was blocked like hell until I cracked that first bottle open...
![]() |
| Photo from majoytheindian.deviantart.com |
And then I started dancing around while doing the dishes. And then I stopped staring at that fricking blinking cursor (I HATE that fricking blinking cursor) and started typing instead.

3 comments:
Will this work for my federal grant application too? Heehee.
Hmm. Maybe I'll stick with dark chocolate and ice cream. :)
Hmmm... Even for children's stories? :-) I think I'll try dark chocolate too. If all else fails, there's spoonfuls of peanut butter. :-)
Mia - Dark chocolate and ice cream will just make me want to sit in front of the TV and watch downloads all day long, hahaha! Good luck with the federal grant application!
Nekkeh - Peanut butter? Naglalabasan na ang weapons of choice ng Angels! Saw your middle child question on Facebook. Sounds like a great idea. Go go go!
Post a Comment