
Coach Taylor has replaced Tony on Evita's desktop.
(Hey-men.)
I delayed watching the series finale. I kept telling myself I was too busy with work, I wouldn't be able to really savor it, blah blah blah. But I was really just in denial.
So much so that I delayed blogging about it. And now that I'm here I don't have any words to say how I feel.
1 comment:
Lights out. I will miss Coach barking at his players and going 'Whaaaayoudooeeennnn!?' or 'Weryougooow?'
I teared up in the finale. I've never really 'lost a show' before. I gave up on shows, that's what I did, but to lose one while I liked it, I never really went through it.
And when the lights went out, like the crowd, we all had to go home. We had the win, the memories, and they did what they did best - leave it all out in the field.
Post a Comment