Tito Syd and Tita Camille got Tony a new friend--Mr. Priceless (spoof of Pringles chips) from Tickles.
He likes to put his paws, mouth and/or front legs on top of a human while he chews on Mr. Boney, so we thought of getting him a pillow. Sometimes he likes to beat up Mr. Priceless (one day I will take a video of that very entertaining activity). I guess he is asserting his Alpha Self on the poor pillow, but he is starting to understand that Mr. Priceless can be useful for other stuff, too.
And Tony is very, very good for Tita Camille's emotional well-being.
11 February 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Tony's so cute. I'm glad you have a little company to make you smile. *hugs*
Then, you can next get Gibbs to give him a slap behind the head when he's not being so nice or being silly. Kidding tho. Love the name :) was the lion thing an FNL reference? :p hahaha I thought I remember asst. coach stan traub doing that on the S04E02 :p ANYWAY hello Tony!
Post a Comment