01 March 2011

New Muzwak

Thanks to TV. (TV is probably the only thing that's keeping my music kinda in the know.)


Hold me close, I'm sleeping in
I'm sleeping in, my darling
Close the shades, sun's creepin' in
It's creepin' in, my darling

Don't you wanna fall asleep
Forget about tomorrow
Close your eyes, but not to weep
Forget about your sorrow
Da da da da da da da da da da da

Lights go down, it's evening
It's evening, my darling
And the colors change, you're dreaming
You're dreaming, my darling

Don't you wanna fall asleep
Forget about tomorrow
Close your eyes, but not to weep
Forget about your sorrow
Da da da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da da da da

Oh, let it go
Let your troubles slip from your mind
And lay here with me
Where there's no sense in keeping the time
Da da da da da da da da da da da
Da da da da da da da da da da da

3 comments:

dementedchris said...

You're back from the land of the editing bay. Sorry, got caught up with other stuff this week but I do hope I can still meet you soon!

cyberlaundry said...

Chris! Dahil sa ulan ang one shoot day naging THREE! Kaloka. So we're still not done editing. And I'm slowly going insane. No, dati pa ako insane. Nag-ma-manifest na though. Up to when ka in Manila? =( I hope you're having fun!!

dementedchris said...

My gulay, three-day shoot na dapat one-day lang? Ang budget! Ang sched! Kaloka.

Still enjoying Manila but I'm rapidly missing how expense-free I am when I'm in Aklan! I'll be here until March 14, and I'm slowly clearing away little errands so that I can go to Ortigas soon. :D