24 August 2010

Home-schooled: Dory rolls

Cybs and Nelly have a spankin' new gas oven. Señor Elba and I are trying to get along, but it's a bit of a struggle on my part. I am not a fan of fire.

Brush fillets with a mixture of lemon juice, crushed garlic, salt and pepper. Load them up with spinach leaves. Roll 'em up, tie 'em up and fry 'em.** Serve with couscous and buttered vegetables. Be prepared to burp very loudly and crassly in front of your new brother-in-law.

**What I wanted to do to the media and usisero last night. And that's all I'm going to say because everybody has said everything.

6 comments:

dementedchris said...

nom nom nom. Looks delish, Camille!

cyberlaundry said...

It was!!! And pretty quick to make (though it was Cybs who rolled them up; I was worried my far-from-light hands would break the fish). Next time you're in Manila come on over to Ortigas!!! :)

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

Wow, Camille! If I were still eating fish I think I would love this! :) Kudos to you - and yeah I think I know why you're not a fan of fire/gas ovens but here you are with a great dish!

Jon said...

i will try this! looks absolutely yummy! :) can't wait for your next recipe hehehe

Agay and Spanky said...

hi cam! this may be a stupid question but...how did you tie them up? :-)

cyberlaundry said...

Agay -- It's not stupid at all! We were actually pretty stupid. We didn't have cooking thread. So we used SEWING thread! Hahaha! So may kasama na siyang...polyester blend. Bwahahaha! Dapat toothpick. Eh wala rin kaming toothpick. But we're all still alive. So I guess you can eat food with sewing thread? ;P