
A few days ago my phone started hanging every time I tried to get to the "M" part of my address book. Soon it started hanging every time I tried to open my message inbox.
I am kind of surprised that I am blogging about the impending death of my phone--affected ang lola mo. That phone is full of saved messages from loved ones and clients; directions to people's houses (I am, as you all know, navigationally-challenged); alarms for people's birthdays and anniversaries. And she's super easy to text with, and my muscle memory is so sanay na with her shortcuts and navigation keys and all that chorva.
And I was smart enough not to back up my contact list. What is BOBO. Urgh.
I am kind of surprised that I am blogging about the impending death of my phone--affected ang lola mo. That phone is full of saved messages from loved ones and clients; directions to people's houses (I am, as you all know, navigationally-challenged); alarms for people's birthdays and anniversaries. And she's super easy to text with, and my muscle memory is so sanay na with her shortcuts and navigation keys and all that chorva.
And I was smart enough not to back up my contact list. What is BOBO. Urgh.
Photo from www.gizmodo.com
3 comments:
Viking funeral!
BWAHAHAHA! No. I refuse to give up on my beloved phone.
(At parang I'd rather na I have the Viking funeral ;P)
Mishu.
mishu rin cam. btw, this is a not s, heehee.
Post a Comment