08 May 2012

If I were a rich (wo)man...

I would buy this bag.

She speaks to me. Which is kinda ironic, because a few years back I had to write about her and I approached the task in a very nerdy, unfeeling way.

I didn't know I would fall in love.

The problem with bags like this one, though, is you need an entire wardrobe (and coiffed hair) to match. And I'm too cheap to go all the way.

This is my first blog entry written on my phone. How very xoxo.

Who are you and what have you done with Camille?

Camille? I buried her in the editing room. Alive.


4 comments:

vALLEYgirl said...

L-O-L (yun lang).

Anonymous said...

Dianne - I'm glad I got to make you LOL :) But it's TRUE! Kelangan ng complete wardrobe + pretty hair ang mga bag na ganito. Someday. When I'm really grown up :) Hugs! - Kamelle

Anonymous said...

what bag is this?!

cyberlaundry said...

Jona - YSL Muse. Or, in my case, AKP Muse - Asa Ka Pa Muse. :)