I already know that this week/month/next three months will be hellish, so I'm really glad I had a sweet Sunday before the shit hits the fan.
We hit the range early in the morning. There were only three of us, so we had to pretend it was such a chore. "Ang init." "It's my turn again?" "Ang dami pang bala!" "I have a paper cut na from taping up all our shots."
Hanging out with the Marconator and the Foo Fighter.
Lola Lettie's 1969 Winchester lovingly restored by the Marconator.
I'm going to call her Lady Winchester from now on.
And then we had a super seafood lunch c/o Marco and Marion, who came from a wedding in Bacolod. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures. We were so fricking hungry after four hours in the sun.
And then we went swimming at 2pm. Kebs to the UV rays.
2 comments:
I love love love seeing photos of you/reading about you at the range. It's such foreign territory for me but I never feel that I'm intruding when I read. :)
Chris - Thanks :) :) these funky stressful days require time out in the range! I see you've been in Manila recently, how was the book-boat thingie? And what did you watch in the park in INtramuros? Paco? I don't know, but ang pretty!
Post a Comment