05 October 2011

30 Days of Tori: Day 11

Your favorite song of Scarlett's Walk

Tied: Taxi Ride and A Sorta Fairytale



4 comments:

Jon said...

I love them both! So hard to choose between them. What I love most about Taxi Ride is the music - something that never sounded like any other song I've already heard. I love the words on A Sorta Fairy Tale.

Gotta put these back on my playlist.

Anonymous said...

Johnny! I have two playlists (appropriately) entitled Tori Tarush + Tori Senti. Hahaha! Taxi Ride is so fun to half-dance to while doing chores :) Are you well? Hugs! - Kamelle Kulot, too tamad to sign in ;)

Jon said...

I am well! Getting by working nights, so far loving what I do still. Belated happy birthday! Hugs and cheers to more candles in the coming years :)

cyberlaundry said...

Loving what we do is good for the insides! But hey, if you ever need to crash in the Ortigas area because of funky weather/baha, just let me know! And thanks for the birthday greetings :)