04 September 2010

Say hello to my little friend.


Will we get along? Abangan.

Evita has been temporarily relocated, but I'm hoping to find a more permanent (and ergonomic) location for our new housemate. I haven't named her yet, but I'm pretty sure she is also a girl.

One of the freakiest things so far: Muscle memory from H.E. (at least I think it is). My hand kept going to the back of the machine for the presser foot lever.

6 comments:

dementedchris said...

WTH is the presser foot lever? Is that the thing that goes up and down near the wheel thing?

Holy. I can't remember ANYTHING aside from the bobbin/bobbin holder.

Seryoso na ito!

cyberlaundry said...

The thingie that makes the foot of the sewing machine go down onto the fabric para you can start sewing! My hand kept going to the back and I told Cybs about it and she said na parang it IS at the back! Hahaha. In other news nag-buhol-buhol ang sinulid ko kanina so I started pulling and Cybs is like, "Don't pull!" And I felt that H.E. retro feeling again, like I was being a bad child and I didn't know why! Hahaha!

Come on over and teach me! Hahaha :) How are you? Hugs!

dementedchris said...

My gosh, I can't even remember! Haha. But I'm really proud of you. You're letting all your crafts-y capabilities out! H.E. wasn't fun for me kasi... bakit hindi tayo tinuruan gumawa ng damit ng Barbie dolls?! That would have been a project that I'd have loved to get into!

I'm doing good -- staying in Manila until October before I go back to da province. XP Are you back in production? Let's chismax over coffee soon -- Fully Booked High Street para walang kawala sa libro!

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

Omigosh Camille! This is awesome. The only thing I can sew is a button.
Wait... who's Evita?

cyberlaundry said...

Mia - Evita is my laptop. She usually sits on that table :)

Chris! - Email me your mobile number. My phone has died and come back to life TWICE. But I didn't pa rin save my numbers. What is BOBO.

dementedchris said...

Hey, Mia! :D

Kamelle -- email sent!