16 November 2007

Avez-vous des cigarettes?

ETA: 5 days and about 20 hours from now.
Biggest concern: Aircon pa lang sa opisina namamatay na ako. Ano pa kaya ang -2 and friends.

I haven't packed, I don't know how on earth I'm going to pack a lace parasol and fricking hoop skirt (looong story). But I can't wait to bring my new baby (Nikon D40) to the Louvre. The last time I was there I was around 13 and didn't even own a camera.


2 comments:

bakya said...

bon voyage cam! i'm so excited for you. see you when you get back :-)

"As you walk & eat & travel, be where you are. Otherwise, you will miss most of your life."

Anonymous said...

Camille!!! I'm going to have my new baby soon too!!!! (Nikon D40) Been looking at online deals for the past few weeks, and Carlo (bless his heart) has been tracking ebay for me :) Can't wait to exchange D40 notes with you soon!!!! Mia