Last cigarette: A few minutes ago. Di na tinatanong yan.
Last car ride: Around 6 hours ago, from the mall. With evil evil evil shopping bags.
Last good cry: Watching My Girl on cable a few days ago. "Where are his glasses? He can't see without his glasses!" Sob.
Last Library book checked out: My gosh that's so retro...probably something for philo? My thesis?
Last movie seen: Sa sinehan: Chuck and Larry. Sa dibidi: The Prince and Me. Sa download: Becoming Jane.
Last book read: Read again: The Age of Innocence. Currently reading again: The Romantic Movement: Sex, Shopping and the Novel.
Last food consumed: Cereal. What else? :)
Last crush: Kilala ko talaga: Secret. Sana kilala ko: Logan Echolls.
Last phone call: Gabby The Housemate!
Last TV show watched: The Bachelorette. T-V baaad.
Last time showered: 9PM, after getting home.
Last shoes worn: my spanking new boots! Evil evil credit card.
Last CD played: iSpeak French. Get your parlez act together, biyatch!
Last item bought: An LBD. So pretty that the salesperson said, "Ganyan pala itsura mo pag maayos!" Bwahahaha.
Last downloaded: Oplan Pantsuit.
Last annoyance: Idiots doing counterflow on the MRT stairs. Mga leche.
Last disappointment: The New York Dream. But I'd like to think it's just on hold.
Last soda drank: Royal Tru-Orange!
Last thing written: Iutot-mo-please-now-na press release
Last key used: House keys.
Last words spoken: "Guess who smokes???"
Last sleep: Woke up 16 hours ago. It's 2.37am. Don't ask me why I'm still awake. Scurry of rats in the mental ceiling.
Last IM: Nekkeh!
Last sexual fantasy: Throw me against the wall and make me dirt-y!
Last weird encounter: What qualifies as weird these days???
Last ice cream eaten: 6 hours ago! BTIC strawberry at the mall.
Last time amused: Around 4pm today. A kid on the MRT saw the Hotel Sogo building (red and yellow) and exclaimed, "McDo!" Hahaha. Ibang happy meal ata dun.
Last time wanting to die: Boracay April 2007. I still get mental chills.
Last time in love: Sunday morning, I'm waking up...
Last time hugged: Sunday morning, I'm waking up...
Last chair sat in: The "Home Office" chair / I need to get something from the pantry chair.
Last time you went dancing: Saturday afternoon! Only it was the Ms. Congeniality candidate from the Philippines type.
Last web page visited: The woman who bought my mother's last house. I got this post from her!
Last fruity photo taken: With fruit in it? Mia's cherries, Ohio 06. Bwahahahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
panakaw. :)
get well soon, cam. :)
- di
Yes Camille, I totally agree... the New York Dream is just "on hold." Which is a LOOONG way from "never". Mia
Post a Comment