...like workaday world woes?
you ask your officemates what their favorite childhood games and toys were!
ME:
games
1. 10-20
2. jackstones (but not the pillow-y ones)
3. cops and robbers
4. sardines
toys
1. my little twinstar house...i see it pink, 3/4 moon shape...and it had an elevator and rooms...
2. smurf coloring books! teka, di ata toy yun...
24 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lego!
Lutu-lutuan (complete with miniature food like fried quail eggs and dilis)!
Monkeys in a Barrel!
Barbie (Ate Kim and I always put on Ms Universe pageants, with Ken as emcee of course)!
Rainbow Brite and her rainbow car (na hindi ko pinapahiram kay Alec)!
More Lego!
Our bahay-bahayan made out of the washing machine box!
Books with read-along tapes (where a bell rings to signal the turn of a page)!
Dress-up (I've gone from Mama Mary to Madonna... o diba?)!
Making forts/tents with jumpropes and blankets, hooked up to our jalosy windows' handles!
Coloring books!
10-20 (too)!
More and more Lego!
Sigh... nakaka-miss. :)
cloudwoman wrote: Dress-up (I've gone from Mama Mary to Madonna... o diba?)!
Naku! Madonna and The Whore personified!
BWAHAHAH!!!
toys:
matchbox cars
Transformers
He Man Figures
GI Joe!
CLOUDWOMAN! - you did MAMA MARY? notice i'm more surprised about her than the material girl ;p
BABY BEAR! - shyet, di ako maka-relate :) :)
Hee-hee. Ate Kim narrated the Christmas story and I had my favorite doll Heidi as Baby Jesus on a manger, a green wagon with "hay" or recycled/shredded Nestle reports, malamang. I had a white blanket draped over me and a blue cardboard halo. :) I sure hope kids nowadays still play dress-up!
Post a Comment