luddite lost. dreamer on park. writer hibernating.
More! ^__^I ganked your photos -- see, I live vicariously through my friends.
Sistah: Sana I took a picture of you sleeping sitting up like a mummy. Heehee.I still wonder how Kuya managed to put himself underneath the metal armrests.Mental note to self: Pack yoga mat for sleeping emergencies such as this.
ang sayaaaaaaaaaa
CHRIS! - what's your email addy, they're all in my ofoto eh :)BAKYA! - you're ALAYB! malapit na (ata) ako mag-headstand! right now, tripod ang dating, meaning my hands and head...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
More! ^__^
I ganked your photos -- see, I live vicariously through my friends.
Sistah: Sana I took a picture of you sleeping sitting up like a mummy. Heehee.
I still wonder how Kuya managed to put himself underneath the metal armrests.
Mental note to self: Pack yoga mat for sleeping emergencies such as this.
ang sayaaaaaaaaaa
CHRIS! - what's your email addy, they're all in my ofoto eh :)
BAKYA! - you're ALAYB! malapit na (ata) ako mag-headstand! right now, tripod ang dating, meaning my hands and head...
Post a Comment