26 February 2012

First Picture of You

Almonds on the chopping board. Not pictured: almonds flying around as I chopped them up.


The winner HK bag.




The k2 couch and vanilla...reeds? Sticks?



My boy working.



Some of my first shots with the New Camera. Still trying to figure her out, name her, and not look for a viewfinder.

Wherever we wind up, I hope we get along!

7 comments:

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

Happy new camera!!! What did you get?

cyberlaundry said...

Mia! It's a SONY NEX5 something. And I didn't get it. The Boyfriend got it. =( Nabuang ako. (Remember our Viber talk??? Hahaha)

vALLEYgirl said...

camille, i can so relate with your photography. love macro.

cyberlaundry said...

Dianne - Diba? Must be the bulag nearsighted children in us :)

vALLEYgirl said...

haha natawa ko... you're so right. bulag nearsighted children it is!

cyberlaundry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cyberlaundry said...

Dianne - Sometimes I'm still awestruck when I see things REAL UP CLOSE, hahaha! In other news, though--I strongly suggest (if you are looking for a creative + money-making outlet) that you make those skyline collages! Iconic cities! (Hahaha. Frustrated artist kasi ang lola mo. Kaya yung mga artist ang kinukulit!)