
Kung kilala lang kita, ni-like ko na yung comment mo. Pero friend of a friend ka lang.
And just in case I'm a real Luddite and you can't read what the Smart Stranger posted:
"Do not let the misfortune of others stop you from saying grace of your blessing...that is a misfortune in itself. Extend care but don't let it bind you down, cause that means you are letting your light be controlled by things outside you!"
6 comments:
Makiki-like na rin ako. Miss hearing from you!
Chris!! Loved your Singapore pics and blog entries! :) Stalker na stalker...
Ako lang ba or GoT fan ka rin? Have you read the books? Hugs!
Yes! We were in high school when the series was recommended to me. It takes him THAT LONG TO WRITE. Gawd, I can just sit and talk about GoT the whole day. Are you reading the books? Alam mo naman ako, may pagka-Dungeons and Dragons so it's fairly easy to see that I'm a big fan of it. :P COFFEE TIME, PLS!
Oooh! I found this really amazing bookstore in SG. You'll love it; I shall post photos. :P
Mygas, high school pa ito? Clueless ko talaga! No, I'm thinking I'll wait until they're done on TV before reading, hehehe.
When are you going to be in Manila? Let's! Hugs!
The first season's done so go and read the book! Although baka mabitin ka. I'd lend you my copy but I think mine's with a friend in Batangas; I doubt if he remembers he still has it. Haha. Yuh, ancient na ito. I think we were juniors/seniors when it was first recommended to me by someone from a lower batch.
I'll be in Manila by Friday -- Varekai and Harry Potter kasi. Haha. When are you free? :D
CHRIS! - Ooh, up to when ka? PM me your open dates and let's volt in! I have edit again kasi! HUGS! And enjoy the Circus People!!
Post a Comment