12 October 2010

Shameless Plugging: Our New Baby


Because everybody's got dirty laundry.
(And because nagpapanggap kaming negosyante!)

Karen (my fellow Manang + soul sistah from GamePlan and Lifestyle Network) and I are selling laundry bags! Check out our website here. We're also on Facebook.


We've got bags to keep your laundry sitting pretty...



...and sitting witty.


Keep us in mind when you're going insane trying to find time to shop for Christmas gifts! :)

Bow.

3 comments:

Mia (Savor Everyday) said...

They're all really cool... The one with the circles is my favorite!

cyberlaundry said...

Thanks, Mia! We have bags on their way to the US and Singapore next week (c/o balikbayan shoppers). Look at dat. Cross your toes for more more more! Puh!

dementedchris said...

Mudra, how do I pay should I order something? :P I didn't see any instructions on your website at excited na akong mag-order!