(Stolen from Leo.)
The rules: List 10 musical artists you like, in no specific order. Do this before reading the questions below. Really, don’t read the questions below until you pick your ten artists!
1. Tori Amos
2. Sarah McLachlan
3. Heather Nova
4. Sinead O'Connor
5. Joni Mitchell
6. Indigo Girls
7. Ingrid Michaelson
8. Counting Crows
9. Better than Ezra
10. Snow Patrol
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
First song? Something from Rites of Passage. If we're going to go with the track listing, Three Hits. If we're going to go with what got stuck in my brain, Ghost. *Hikbi*
What is your favorite song of 8?
For not-so-jolly days, Sullivan Street. For happier days, Angels of the Silences.
What kind of impact has 1 left on your life?
Ohmygolly. Mega-impact. I still remember that eureka moment I got in the living room of the house I grew up in, listening to her CD on a late afternoon.
What is your favorite lyric of 5?
Oh you're in my blood like holy wine/You taste so bitter and so sweet/Oh I could drink a case of you darling/And I would still be on my feet
How many times have you seen 4 live?
Unfortunately, never.
What is your favorite song by 7?
The Hat. With Soldier at her heels.
Is there any song by 3 that makes you sad?
Walking Higher. But that doesn't stop me from singing it in the shower.
What is your favorite song by 9?
Under You. "And ramen noodles at 4:30 in the morning/When we barely could survive/I was never more alive"
When did you first get into 2?
While I was Fumbling Towards Ecstasy in high school.
How did you get into 3?
I don't na remember! But after Oyster tuloy-tuloy na.
What is your favorite song by 4?
I Am Stretched on Your Grave. Sarap to dance to it while doing the dishes, making laba, or simply jumping around the living room.
How many times have you seen 9 live?
Never. I'm beginning to dislike these "seen live" questions. Harumph.
What is a good memory concerning 10?
Trying to get Syd to like it and him complaining I like "boys who whine a lot."
Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad?
Colorblind.
What is your favorite song of 1?
Utang na loob, ang hirap naman ng tanong na ito. Dahil madaya ako I will do it by album. Fine. First five albums lang. Leo, hindi ko kaya itong tanong na ito. Sumasabog utak ko.
Little Earthquakes = Little Earthquakes
Under the Pink = Baker Baker
Boys for Pele = Hey Jupiter
From the Choirgirl Hotel = Playboy Mommy
To Venus and Back = Cooling
How did you become a fan of 10?
A friend ripped all the albums for me. Mabuhay ang mga pirata!
14 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
May I add one thing?
What kind of impact has 1 left on (her) life?
She learned to ink random stuff on her hand, he he.
tibibord - very useful pa rin yan, until now! lalo na sa grocery. "coffee beans, baby wipes" - kamelle, too tamad to sign in :)
Post a Comment