29 April 2009

Now what?


I never really thought I'd reach this stage in my life. Not that I thought I'd be six feet under before 30; I guess I just never really thought about life beyond college and work. I knew I'd wind up here sooner or later, and I saw it down the road, but I don't think I ever really looked at it.

Plus, I've never been a planner--when it comes to my life, anyway (give me a television show or event and I'll give you a super-OC timetable and itinerary). When I think of the big decisions I've made (school, work), parang it's always been more of a gut feeling thing (or a waiting for the world to fall into place thing).

Eh now wala akong gut (feeling; gut, madami...padami ng padami). So how now, brown cow?

...Or maybe this is just walang gana-nitis.

Okay. Enough bitching and moaning. Time to face a blinking cursor again (sigh).

No comments: