14 July 2008

while piggybacking on our neighbor's internet connection...

(Thank you, kind kind neighbor)

I have to put this on cyberpaper, because (gasp!) I can't find my journal (because the study/yoga room is still buried underneath books, boxes, shoes etc.)

1. PANTS (places, animals, names, things, score) is the coolest game and I'm really sorry I didn't run into it when i was younger!

2. My Lifestyle Network Sistahs sure know how to cook up a storm and videoke til they drop! Thanks ghelz! Winner party, please post pix!!! :)

3. Winner Strangers Moment 1: On the MRT (first car), may pumasok na buntis so tumayo ang isang matandang ale. Tapos may pumasok na may hawak na baby and at first ayaw pa nya umupo hanggang sinutsot sya nung matandang ale.

4. Winner Strangers Moment 2: Rode an FX this morning and I wound up being the 4th passenger sa backseat. My medyo low-rise jeans became mega low-rise and the woman next to me was being all nice and trying to scoot over and she wound up touching my um, mega lower back (among other things) and we had a laugh attack until I got off the FX. I'd like to think we made each other's mornings.

No comments: