31 March 2008

The things that get stuck in your head.

Charly Baltimore: I'm leaving the country, Mitch. I need a fake passport and I need money, lots of it.
Mitch Henessey: Well, why didn't you say so? Hold on a minute while I pull that outta my ass.
Hold on a minute while I pull that outta my ass. For 12 years I've been saying that line and wondering where I picked it up from.

Last night, Cinemax gave me the answer: The Long Kiss Goodnight.

If I'm not mistaken, Mia and I watched it in Town together (siguro Twin Cinema pa yun noon). And I think that was the first time I screamed at noisy idiot moviegoers. At siguro di kami pinatulan nung mga yun kasi waaaaay under 5 feet pa kami nun...

In other news, my favorite boy is #1. Yippeekayey, mother[toot]!

1 comment:

Knuckleduster13 said...

i changed my blog
its now knuckleduster13.blogspot.com