FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD
1. Producer-in-Training
2. Producer
3. Senior Producer
4. Executive Producer
Hmmm, I sense a pattern here...
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
(to the point of memorizing the lines, much to my mother's dismay)
1. The Hunt for Red October
2. Top Gun
3. Die Hard
4. The Rock
Hmmm, I sense a pattern here...
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Alabang House #1
2. Alabang House #2
3. Alabang House #3 (yes, 3 houses in...7 years??)
4. Ortigas
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH:
1. ER (thank you, Hallmark, for the reruns)
2. Veronica Mars
3. Friday Night Lights
4. Jeopardy!
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION:
1. US
2. Europe
3. Boracay
4. Japan
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Pan de regla
2. Cereal
3. Boneless bangus
4. Gummi bears
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. The Beach!
2. A plane to St. Petersburg
3. The US hanging out with friends
4. Backpacking in Europe with super friends
FOUR PEOPLE WHO (I hope) WILL ANSWER THIS
Four lang??
01 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment