is it just me...or am i itching to...SEW???
i survived the loopy crochet, made a pathetic bag (which i promptly gave to my mother as a gift, and she actually used it, bless her heart), only got into cross-stitch because i had the measles and had to keep my bored self busy...i guess it's safe to say ms. matic didn't instill any love for the thread in me.
though i have to say: even if it took me four hours to sew 1 flower and 2 leaf patches on the butt of my SM surplus jeans (to cover the awful "J. Lo" stitch), i felt a true sense of accomplishment.
hmmm. wardroberefashion.blogspot.com is tickling my fancy.
may mura bang sewing machine sa mundo? at ang mas importanteng tanong: may mura at maliit bang sewing machine sa mundo? :)
04 September 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kamelle!
The moment I saw the "double zero" header I started laughing! Ms. Matic is a legend! You are definitely becoming domesticated, my friend. :-D Let's see each other online soon!
diba? so top of mind! say sewing i say double zero! hehehe.
...am planning to go to megamall tomorrow to check out the prices of those "portable" sewing machines(syempre di talaga kasya ang totoong sewing machine dito). any recommendations, ms. domesticated? :) CHECK OUT THE SITE! maloloka ka sa tuwa :)
Hahahaha! Yes, dear, there are smaller sewing machines. I used to sew Barbie clothes for my sister CJ, but now I polish my meager skills on clothes and costumes for our shoots ^__^ If I find a nice little sewing machine, I'll holler.
chris! you're alive! :) give me the URL of your blog, quick :) hugs
Post a Comment